Machines - Tube feeder

Tube fillers are used to fill plastic, laminate or metal tubes and the product filled is typically semi-viscous or viscous (gels, creams, pastes). Plastic tube fillers have hot air sealing stations or even the older generation hot jaws system. Metal tube fillers come with a folding mechanism that are able to make folds such as a double fold or saddle fold. Some tube fillers come with integrated tube feeding systems but these feeding systems can also be separate machines. For all stand alone tube feeders, please refer to our ‘Tube feeders’ category.